A SCAM REVIEW OF THE RICH JERK
The following is a review of the Rich Jerk which I found and it roubled me since there is a much better E-book out there. It is called Thank You Rich Jerk and is written by Holly Mann.
First let me post the review I saw of the Rich Jerk and then I'll explain what is bothering me with this review of the rich jerk:
Rich Jerk Review
"Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don’t care, because I am FILTHY RICH."
This is my review of The Rich Jerk's best-selling ebook. The day I bought this book and began to read it I found myself staying up way too late because I couldn't stop. It inspired me so much I was half ready to just walk right out of my normal job in order to go home and work on these ideas. This book is very well laid out and looks extremely professional compared to most others I've read. Overall I'd say this book was well worth the price just for the inspiration I got out of it. Motivating me is difficult, but since reading this book I've been working non-stop building one website after another. I've cranked out 8 or so since I first read this book, and they're all very profitable! When these sites start pullling in major traffic I might just quit my day job.
I found out that people didn't know what was actually in the book, so I have created a list of the chapters below and the info they contain.
Creating an affiliate website that sells like crazy
This is my favorite section of the Jerk's entire book by far. It has a good listing of affiliate program networks, several of which I have since joined and started receiving checks regularly from. This chapter also has a great section about writing good sales copy. This is one thing I'm no good at and the help the jerk offered was greatly appreciated. Using the methods from this chapter and the next one I was able to double my total revenue between January and February (which had already doubled in december) Every month that goes by my checks get bigger and bigger, and at the end of every month I think to myself "this is going to be hard to beat" then blow it out of the water the next month. :)
Unique Search Engine PPC Strategies
This section details pay per click advertising and ways to make profit using them. A friend of mine has been using some of these techniques to double his money for the past few months. I am also using these methods and making a pretty good chunk of extra cash every week without even using my own web sites. I'd rather not get into what these methods are since I don't need the jerk's lawyers after me, but suffice it to say it works. I am cashing in on these strategies now before the rest of the world catches on and they are no longer effective.This section also covers ways to write Adwords ads that people will be most likely to click.
Search Engine Optimization Strategies
This section details ways to promote your site, many of which people wouldn't think of on their own. Did you come to this page from Google? If so, what number was my site ranked for your search? I think that is enough said about this section of the book. :)
Selling your own informational product
The Rich Jerk feels that this is the best way to make lots of money online. Selling a product that has no cost of production once the product has been designed. You provide a download and let someone else handle the billing. I started a project like this but haven't done much with it. I will start work on it again in the future when I run out of other website money making ideas. I'm not anywhere near as good a writer as the jerk.
Buying Wholesale and selling on ebay
This is something many people make a living doing. There is some information about wholesalers and drop-shippers here. He also covers a pretty large list of ways people get ripped off doing this sort of business, so if you're considering it this is a great chapter for you. This isn't something I was very interested in myself. I don't want to have to drive around, ship stuff, deal with customers, etc. I like making money while I'm asleep a lot more than trying to make a few dollars profit on an item I'm selling.
Websites you can make profitable right now
This section has a lot of information about ClickBank. Before reading this book I had never heard of CB, but now they send me nice checks every 2 weeks. ClickBank has since become my favorite affiliate network.
Other online ventures
This chapter of the book briefly covers a few other ways to make money online without a web site. These things would require further research prior to diving in, so I haven't really looked into them at all. All my own web sites have been keeping me occupied.
Supplemental information for beginnersIf you're new to creating web pages for profit, this section will be good for you. It covers many things that people that have been around for a while "just know" and covers the basic concepts of how various online money making programs work.
Recommended products and toolsThis last section has some links to other software, books, programs, etc that you may find helpful on your journey to "rich jerk"
ConclusionI know people are skeptical and want to say that the rich jerk is a fraud, but this stuff actually works. I was just as surprised as you will be. Go check out his website and join us in the wealthy webmaster club.
Update:I was checking out the jerk's blog the other day and saw pictures from his upcoming infomercial. He's got pictures of his private jet, Ferrari, girls in bikinis, and him hanging out by the pool (the bastard).
~Cozmo
What bothers me with this review is that even though The Rich Jerk is a great Ebook, Holly Mann's Ebook is much better and more detailed in the steps to take in each of the chapters mentioned above. Not only that, but her book costs only $14.95 to buy as opposed to the $47 for the Rich Jerk Ebook.
Don't take my word for it. Check out for yourself why Holly Mann's Thank You Rich Jerk Ebook is better than the Rich Jerk's Ebook. Click here for Thank You Rich Jerk.
Membership Management Software - Membership Management Software at affordable prices. Membership Administration has never been easier!
BlogRankings.com
First let me post the review I saw of the Rich Jerk and then I'll explain what is bothering me with this review of the rich jerk:
Rich Jerk Review
"Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don’t care, because I am FILTHY RICH."
This is my review of The Rich Jerk's best-selling ebook. The day I bought this book and began to read it I found myself staying up way too late because I couldn't stop. It inspired me so much I was half ready to just walk right out of my normal job in order to go home and work on these ideas. This book is very well laid out and looks extremely professional compared to most others I've read. Overall I'd say this book was well worth the price just for the inspiration I got out of it. Motivating me is difficult, but since reading this book I've been working non-stop building one website after another. I've cranked out 8 or so since I first read this book, and they're all very profitable! When these sites start pullling in major traffic I might just quit my day job.
I found out that people didn't know what was actually in the book, so I have created a list of the chapters below and the info they contain.
Creating an affiliate website that sells like crazy
This is my favorite section of the Jerk's entire book by far. It has a good listing of affiliate program networks, several of which I have since joined and started receiving checks regularly from. This chapter also has a great section about writing good sales copy. This is one thing I'm no good at and the help the jerk offered was greatly appreciated. Using the methods from this chapter and the next one I was able to double my total revenue between January and February (which had already doubled in december) Every month that goes by my checks get bigger and bigger, and at the end of every month I think to myself "this is going to be hard to beat" then blow it out of the water the next month. :)
Unique Search Engine PPC Strategies
This section details pay per click advertising and ways to make profit using them. A friend of mine has been using some of these techniques to double his money for the past few months. I am also using these methods and making a pretty good chunk of extra cash every week without even using my own web sites. I'd rather not get into what these methods are since I don't need the jerk's lawyers after me, but suffice it to say it works. I am cashing in on these strategies now before the rest of the world catches on and they are no longer effective.This section also covers ways to write Adwords ads that people will be most likely to click.
Search Engine Optimization Strategies
This section details ways to promote your site, many of which people wouldn't think of on their own. Did you come to this page from Google? If so, what number was my site ranked for your search? I think that is enough said about this section of the book. :)
Selling your own informational product
The Rich Jerk feels that this is the best way to make lots of money online. Selling a product that has no cost of production once the product has been designed. You provide a download and let someone else handle the billing. I started a project like this but haven't done much with it. I will start work on it again in the future when I run out of other website money making ideas. I'm not anywhere near as good a writer as the jerk.
Buying Wholesale and selling on ebay
This is something many people make a living doing. There is some information about wholesalers and drop-shippers here. He also covers a pretty large list of ways people get ripped off doing this sort of business, so if you're considering it this is a great chapter for you. This isn't something I was very interested in myself. I don't want to have to drive around, ship stuff, deal with customers, etc. I like making money while I'm asleep a lot more than trying to make a few dollars profit on an item I'm selling.
Websites you can make profitable right now
This section has a lot of information about ClickBank. Before reading this book I had never heard of CB, but now they send me nice checks every 2 weeks. ClickBank has since become my favorite affiliate network.
Other online ventures
This chapter of the book briefly covers a few other ways to make money online without a web site. These things would require further research prior to diving in, so I haven't really looked into them at all. All my own web sites have been keeping me occupied.
Supplemental information for beginnersIf you're new to creating web pages for profit, this section will be good for you. It covers many things that people that have been around for a while "just know" and covers the basic concepts of how various online money making programs work.
Recommended products and toolsThis last section has some links to other software, books, programs, etc that you may find helpful on your journey to "rich jerk"
ConclusionI know people are skeptical and want to say that the rich jerk is a fraud, but this stuff actually works. I was just as surprised as you will be. Go check out his website and join us in the wealthy webmaster club.
Update:I was checking out the jerk's blog the other day and saw pictures from his upcoming infomercial. He's got pictures of his private jet, Ferrari, girls in bikinis, and him hanging out by the pool (the bastard).
~Cozmo
What bothers me with this review is that even though The Rich Jerk is a great Ebook, Holly Mann's Ebook is much better and more detailed in the steps to take in each of the chapters mentioned above. Not only that, but her book costs only $14.95 to buy as opposed to the $47 for the Rich Jerk Ebook.
Don't take my word for it. Check out for yourself why Holly Mann's Thank You Rich Jerk Ebook is better than the Rich Jerk's Ebook. Click here for Thank You Rich Jerk.
Membership Management Software - Membership Management Software at affordable prices. Membership Administration has never been easier!
BlogRankings.com

1 Comments:
Wow.
Post a Comment
<< Home