Thank You Rich Jerk

Rich Jerk Ebook Review and its Pros and Cons

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You Rich Jerk Review

After using the Rich Jerk Ebook and also the Thank You Rich Jerk Ebook, I have found some great results. The truth is that Holly mann's ebook helped me a lot more than the Rich Jerk's ebook.

In the month of April I was able to make about $1,200 in extra income from the tactics that Holly Mann has taught me. Her Ebook is much more detailed than Kelly Felix's Ebook The Rich Jerk.

I recently found a great tool that is great if you are trying to get good ranks in the Search Engines. It is a free tool and can be downloaded at http://goodkeywords.com. It tells you which keywords to use, and how you are ranking.

I also tried selling on Ebay using the Rich Jerk's and Holly Mann's suggestions of wholesalers and dropshippers. It took quite some time to make money on Ebay since their suggestions just stink. However, i finally started making money when I found this awesome website that I joined their free trial for a week. They have awesome products to sell on Ebay and they ship for you.
You can check them out at http://www.doba.com/?source=affiliates&kbid=4772
Trust me, just try then for a week and see results. Thay will even list items of your choice on Ebay for YOU!

Well, if you haven't been making money with the Rich Jerk, which I am not surprised, then I suggest you try Holly Mann's ebook by clicking here.

For questions or income proofs feel free to contact me at cashprint123@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home