Making Money Online is getting easy!
I wanted to update you on my progress on Ebay. The past 3 days I made $1453 in sales.
I couldn't believe it. It's all with the thanks of 2 Dropshippers that I use. If you dont know what a dropshipper is then I'll explain. You pay a wholesaler to ship products for you which you do not have to keep in your own inventory. To have thousands of products to sell and you choose which products you want to sell. When you make a sale you tell the dropshipper, pay them (after you got paid) and they ship to your customer..
It's that easy. The best 2 dropshippers I found, that have tons of products, great fast service, and good prices are the following:
doba.com and www.theshoprock.com
With the Shoprock website you can also purchase your own dropship website. (If you are interested then they have a banner on top of their web-page for a dropship website.
I highly recommend you try the Doba site for 7 days free and see how great it is for you.
As a side note: I have started making money after i read the Rich Jerk Ebook and Holly Mann's Thank You Rich Jerk Ebook
I couldn't believe it. It's all with the thanks of 2 Dropshippers that I use. If you dont know what a dropshipper is then I'll explain. You pay a wholesaler to ship products for you which you do not have to keep in your own inventory. To have thousands of products to sell and you choose which products you want to sell. When you make a sale you tell the dropshipper, pay them (after you got paid) and they ship to your customer..
It's that easy. The best 2 dropshippers I found, that have tons of products, great fast service, and good prices are the following:
doba.com and www.theshoprock.com
With the Shoprock website you can also purchase your own dropship website. (If you are interested then they have a banner on top of their web-page for a dropship website.
I highly recommend you try the Doba site for 7 days free and see how great it is for you.
As a side note: I have started making money after i read the Rich Jerk Ebook and Holly Mann's Thank You Rich Jerk Ebook

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home